INTO International Colleges
- Rank: N/A
- Address: UK, USA and Australia
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Matthew Fleming
- International Office Contact Email: Matthew.Fleming@intoglobal.com
- International Office Contact Telephone: +44 7825 572 872
- Accommodation Office Contact Email:
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone:
- Tuition Fee Range: Various
INTO has their own scholarship budget that they can use to give to students based on academic merit or financial need i.e. if they get a partial scholarship it will persuade them to accept INTO instead of Navitas or Kaplan or Study Group.
You can contact Matthew with a request the student is considered for a partial scholarship or Luke.
- Additional Info:
CONTRACT IS GLOBAL
HOW TO APPLY
To submit an application please go to the INTO partner portal and sign in:
To sign in please use the following email address and password
Once you have logged in you can search for pathway programmes and submit applications.
REMEMBER YOU WILL NEED TO MONITOR THE APPLICATIONS@CONNECT2COUNSELLORS.COM EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR DECISIONS.
Turnaround time is generally 1 - 2 weeks
INTO ZOOM INTRO WITH MATTHEW FLEMING NOV 2022
Please watch the intro zoom recording for detailed information on INTO, courses, partners, rankings, course search information.
There is no password to the recording
Matthew gave further advice on how to prepare applications for INTO on 1 December 22. You can listen to this recording by clicking the link below
KEY INFORMATION POINTS ABOUT INTO AND APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- Gap years must be fully explained in the CV. The CV must detail the start and end month and year of any study or work periods. If gaps are not explained the application will not be processed. All periods of work experience should be supported with a reference letter/work certificate on letterhead mentioning dates and months of employment.
- Married students can apply to INTO as long as the course they are applying for is “level 7” to comply with UKVI guidelines for issuing a VISA i.e. it must be pre-masters or graduate diploma level.
- HND applicants may be considered for graduate diploma at INTO Stirling
- Passport face page MUST be included with any application.
- 3rd class degree holders will be considered for premasters
- Some applicants will have credibility interviews with INTO staff, depends on nationality.
- There are INTO scholarships which may be given to students with academic merit or financial need i.e. if they get a scholarship they might choose INTO over Navitas or Kaplan etc. These are not advertised but you can approach Matthew or Luke with a request for scholarship consideration. University scholarships will be mentioned in any offer letter.
- Consolidated CAS may be provided if the student is doing a course that progresses onto a partner institution. If it does not then the student would need to apply for a new CAS from the University that has given them admission. Please see attached flyer.
- Students who to the “International Medical Foundation” with INTO London will be guaranteed a medical interview with the medical school of the “University of Central Lancashire”
- Know your student - INTO do not like receiving applications from sub agents.
- Students can defer
- INTO Newton offers 2 year A Level courses which have achieved exceptionally high results for students: A and A* for most students. It is expensive! Ideal for students aiming for medicine or Oxford or Cambridge.
- Matthew happy to recommend a course if you are not sure what is suitable for your student. Just email him their CV and what the student would like to do.
STUDENTS WITH VISA REFUSALS
All applicants must declare their immigration history. If there are visa refusals to any country then some but not all INTO partners will not issue an offer. This varies from university to university. Please contact Matthew if you have a student who has visa refusals before applying to take his guidance on which universities might still consider them .
QUALIFICATIONS THAT MIGHT NOT BE ACCEPTED BY EVERY INTO PARTNER
If your student has non standard qualifications then you should contact Matthew for guidance on whether they will be considered BEFORE submitting an application. Examples of qualifications that might not be considered are:
- Vocational courses after year 10 of schooling
- Distance learning degrees
DIRECT APPLICATIONS TO MANCHESTER METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
Applications to courses offered at MMU can be submitted through INTO from any nationality and 10% commission will be received.
This is better than any commission % from other 3rd parties so I have updated the C2C Global commission sheet on the database (copy also attached to this email)
Applications to Stirling from any nationality can also be made BUT PLEASE CHECK WITH ME BEFORE YOU DO THIS. I am still hoping to persuade Stirling to give us a global contract because they offer 20% commission to direct agents so double what INTO would offer.
Please read the direct applicant guide that you will find in the uploaded document section. They may be considered but there are time deadlines that need to be followed such as within 15 days for the application being submitted.
LOWEST ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS.
The lowest entry requirements for students from India are into pathway courses at INTO Stirling. The entry requirements are listed below. Note that Matthew Fleming can provide the lowest entry requirements for other universities on request.
- Foundation (IYO at STS) = Year 11 with 50%, or Year 12 Pass (need to have academic subjects though, civics, local religion, local language etc are not considered)
- International Year One (IYO) (IY2 at STS) = Year 12 with 50% average in 4 academic subjects, one must be relevant
- Grad Dip = 3 or 4 year degree from Government recognised institution
- Any students with other academics/borderline cases send me first and I can recommend
There is an intake for a 2 term pathway course at the following INTO partners (City, Manchester NCUK, Queen's Belfast and Exeter. Please see website for further details. Students generally have to have a slightly higher level of English than for the full foundation or pre-masters.
INTO run a variety of webinars on their courses, to see what webinars are coming up please use the following link
- Commission(%): various
- Commission(Additional Information):
12.5% commission for the INTO course plus £500 - £650 follow on commission which will vary depending on where the student is studying.
If the student progresses to one of their partner universities after completing their pathway course a further 10% commission will be paid in year 2!
12.5% commission for the INTO course plus 5% approximately for follow on commission which will vary depending on where the student is studying.
If the student has direct entry to a partner university 12.5-15% commission will be paid.
10% commission for foundation or diploma plus AUD$2000 Follow on commission.