- Rank: 94 in Sunday Times League Table 2022
- Address: Kydd Building, Bell Street, Dundee DD1 1HG
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Richa Sapra (MSM) India Sagar Sabharwal (MSM) India Naveen Kumar (Technical support at MSM) Fin Hackwood - Abertay
- International Office Contact Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (Naveen)
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 63589 78343 (Richa) +91 90581 11216(Naveen) +44 (0) 7773 084368 (Fin)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone:
- Tuition Fee Range: £14,000 - £17,000
Please refer to the Panda Portal (see section below) or the Universities website.
- Additional Info:
CONTRACT IS "WORLDWIDE"
Abertay University use “Panda Portal” www.pandaportal.co to do their agent training.
Before submitting an application to the University you must have 100% completed your online training with Panda Portal. Panda Portal continues a series of short 1 - 2 minutes videos on all aspects of the University including on how to apply.
The Portal also contains a wide variety of PDF documents that you can reference for further information. Before contacting the University you must first check if Panda Portal contains the answers you are looking for.
To set yourself up on Panda Portal please go to the website and then follow the instructions I have put in the screenshots numbered 1 - 5 below.
Come back to Luke if you have any questions.
Once you have set yourself up on the Panda Portal to log back in use your email address and the password: C2C2022$
HOW TO APPLY - INDIA, BANGLADESH, NEPAL, SRI LANKA, PAKISTAN, MALDIVES
All applications from the above countries need to be submitted through MSM using the following log in and password details.
Paste the following link into your browser: app.msmunify.com
Then use your email address as your log in and the password that MSM has sent you. You then "create a student" on their platform.
After the student is saved you can then select "Abertay University" and upload all their documents. Applications will then be checked by Richa Sapra and if all details are included then the application will be forwarded to the University. MSM will be conducting all credibility, pre-departure etc. If you are having any difficulty with your log in you can contact Luke.
HOW TO APPLY - APPLICATIONS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
Applications from other countries should be submitted direct to the University via their online application portal. Select "Connect2Counsellors" as the agent on the application form.
50% of tuition fees have to paid as a deposit through Flywire. There is no option to pay direct to the university's bank account. The remaining 50% has to be paid before the start of the course. There is no instalment plan.
- Commission(%): 15%
- Commission(Additional Information):
Contract is global VAT can be added.