De Montfort University Dubai
- Rank: TEF Gold for teaching
- Address: De Montfort University Dubai Dubai International Academic City P.O. Box: 294345 Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- International Office Contact name: Harry John Nair, Senior Management, Student Recruitment Aakanksha Ophelia Samuel Senior Recruitment Officer Student Recruitment & Admissions Kishore Sirnani Manoj Kumar is their Visa Officer
- International Office Contact Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Office Contact Telephone: +971 4 4358610 landline +971 50 9598629 (mobile for Harry)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: email@example.com
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +971 4 4358601 landline +971 509598629 (mobile for Aakanksha)
- Tuition Fee Range: AED 57,750 - 89,250
FOR UG STUDENTS COMMENCING OCTOBER 2021 THERE ARE MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS BASED ON THEIR 12TH STANDARD MARKS
70 - 74% = 30% scholarship
75 - 79% = 40% scholarship
>80% = 50% scholarship
These scholarships may not be offered after October 21.
Students can avail one scholarship and multiple discounts. Academic Merit Scholarships International Students Scholarship Sports Scholarship Community Engagement Scholarship Students with Determination Discount Family Discount Full Advance Fee Payment Discount Contact Akanksha for further information. There are also "packages" available to students which include accommodation which may offer some savings.
- Additional Info:
CONTRACT IS GLOBAL
Harry John is the main contact for application enquiries
HOW TO APPLY
Please paste the link below in your browser which will open up the online application form DMU Dubai application form
If you cannot open the online form you can complete the attached application form and email it to Akanksha.
Decisions are made in 48 hours.
Applications for September 22 will be considered until the start of teaching – Monday, 3rd October. Induction and Orientation are being planned around mid-September.
See attached PDF with entry requirements.
The MBA does not require any work experience.
If a student applies from India it will take around 45 days to process. Students can however travel to UAE on a tourist visa and when they are in country switch to a student visa. DMU Dubai will help them with this. It is much quicker.
Students can work up to 20 hours during term time and full time in the holiday periods. Note that the MBA course is taught in the evenings and at the weekend. UG courses are taught during the week.
TRANSFER TO DMU UK
UG students can transfer to year 2 or 3 at DMU UK if they wish. They can apply from UAE for a UK student visa or from India. It will take 10 - 15 days for the UK visa to be processed. DMU Dubai visa office will provide the necessary guidance regarding the UK visa procedure and requirements for the students. DMU UK campus will issue the CAS document. Students applying to transfer to the UK will need to show the same financial and academic documents they would show if they applied from India.
- Commission(%): 15 - 20%
- Commission(Additional Information):
Visa assistance only AED 1000 flat fee
One off non cumulative bonus payments will be made based on the number of students who register to study, during the same academic year at the following rates:
4 - 6 students AED 5000
7 - 11 students AED 12,500
12-16 students AED 25,000
17 - 21 students AED 37,500
22 - 35 students AED 50,000
36 - 50+ students AED 75,000
£1 = 5AED 1AED = Rs 20