University of Liverpool
- Rank: 29/131 Sunday Times League Table. Russell Group Uni
- Address: University of Liverpool Liverpool L69 7ZX
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Rohit Ramesh (Head of International Recruitment) former SOL student Mica Budd (Country Development Manager Indian subcontinent) Cal Walsh (Mrs) Agent Co-ordinator
- International Office Contact Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- International Office Contact Telephone: +44 151 794 2069 (Mica) +44 151 794 3033 (Cal) +44 151 795 2200 (Rohith)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +44 151 794 2069 (Mica)
- Tuition Fee Range: £17,400 - £36,300
- Scholarships: There are quite a lot of scholarships available. Please refer to the following website link https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/international/tuition-fees-and-scholarships/
- Additional Info: CONTRACT COVERS RECRUITMENT FROM INDIA ONLY HOW TO APPLY - MESSAGE FROM THE UNIVERSITY The University of Liverpool has an online application system for Postgraduate Study called “Apply Yourself”. As one of our approved Agents you will be able to submit Postgraduate applications to us using this system. Apply Yourself (AY) Apply Yourself is simple for Agents, and facilitates processing of applications. The system allows our agents and representatives to apply online on behalf of students, and enables staff to process applications swiftly, and you can track your applications with ease. The system is live and available through our website . You can start using the system as soon as you have viewed the training video and read the application instructions (attached); www.liv.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/extra/apply-yourself. We are also able to accept Pre-sessional EAP applications through the system. Please make sure you always include your Agency Attribute code "C2C" which is essential to link the application to your Agency branch for contact and commission purposes. Undergraduate applications should be made through UCAS and you should email to advise so that we can attribute it correctly to your agency. Any supporting documents should be sent to email@example.com --------End of Message from Liverpool University Please list your own C2C email address on any applications you submit through Apply Yourself.
- Commission(%): 10% - 15%
- Commission(Additional Information): 15% for UG students 12.5% for PG Taught students 10% for PG Research students 10% for Study Abroad Students 10% for Pre-sessional English language courses of between 6 - 40 weeks No commission will be paid for the following UG courses 1) Medicine 2) Dentistry 3) Veterinary Science No commission will be paid for PG courses in Dentistry (DDSc - Doctor of Dental Science) INVOICE PROCEDURE FOR C2C HEAD OFFICE All C2C invoices should now be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the purchase order number and any queries regarding those invoices should be addressed to email@example.com.