University of Stirling
- Rank: 38/131 Sunday Times 2021 League Table, Sports Uni of the Year 2020, 3rd for grad employment, 11th for business management
- Address: University of Stirling Stirling FK9 4LA
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Rishi Pokar - India Manager (Mumbai) Yoshita - Conversion Officer (Mumbai) Akash - India (New Delhi) Neil Austin - Head of International Recruitment Scott Morrice - International Recruitment Manag
- International Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (use this for correspondence) firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 7738283178 (Rishi) +91 72086 57313 (Yoshita) +91 7827858252 (Akash)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +91 7738283178 (Rishi)
- Tuition Fee Range: £15,100 - £22,825
UG INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Our International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees. No need to apply as students are considered automatically.
PG INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Master's degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
PG INDIA SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either Indian nationals or are living in India at the point of application, and are classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes. You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2021 or January 2022. You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes. You must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application. This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied. So in most cases PG students from India will get £4000 off the tuition fee amount.
- Additional Info:
CONTRACT COVERS INDIA ONLY. STIRLING IS THE HIGHEST COMMISSION PAYING CLIENT OF C2C AT 20% FOR ALL STUDENTS
There are around 550 Indian students studying at the University.
JANUARY 2023 INTAKE
All January 2023 Undergraduate Bachelors courses (full time, on-campus) will close to new applications from 12 midnight UK time, on Friday 30th September.
Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate offer holders for January 2023 now therefore have a deposit, and CAS Ready, deadline of Monday 10th October.
This means that applicants expecting to start in January 2023 must have completed the following before 10 October:
• Paid a minimum £2,000 tuition fee deposit
• Met any outstanding Academic & English conditions and submitted relevant documents
• Uploaded mature financial documents (covering a minimum 28 days, and dated within the last 31 days)
• Uploaded a copy of current passport,
• Any other documentation necessary for the issuance of a CAS
• Please do not email the requested documents, documents should be uploaded to the Applicant Portal as the quickest and most secure way to deal with personal data
We will start issuing CAS letters three months before the start of the January 2023 intake, and deposit payers should look to upload their financial documentation via the portal, from mid-October.
UG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Direct Entry to 1st Year: Year 12 Grade – cumulative score of 65% and above. Advanced Entry to 2nd Year: Year 12 Grade – cumulative score of 75% and above. Advanced entry is possible on a range of courses. Student applications will be considered on a case by case basis. Please note that advanced entry options for students who have scored 35 in the International Baccalaureate or GCE A-Levels ABB in one sitting will also be considered on a case by case basis.
PG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
We welcome applications from applicants graduating with 50% from Tier 1 College/ University (namely University of Mumbai, University of Calcutta, University of Delhi) or graduating with 55% from a Tier 2 College/University.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR SEPT 23 IS 30TH JUNE 23
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Important note: students from the Punjab have to take a SELT. No exemptions will be given. For other students from India, we only accept IELTS Academic and Pearson PTE Academic in addition to UKVI approved SELT tests, including ‘IELTS for UKVI’, if the below requirements are not achieved. Details of the minimum grades we require from UKVI approved SELT tests can be found on our individual course pages. Undergraduate Students who score 70% in English in Year 12 from the following exam boards won't be required to submit IELTS, if studied within the last 5 years of our course start date: CBSE ISC/ICSE Metro State Boards (Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal) Students who score 80% in English in Year 12 from any other state boards won’t be required to submit IELTS, if studied within 5 years of our course start date. Any student who does not meet the above criteria is required to take a SELT from the UKVI list within 2 years of our course start date. Postgraduate Students who score 70% in English in Year 12 from the following exam boards won't be required to submit IELTS, if studied within 5 years of our course start date: CBSE ISC/ICSE Metro State Boards (Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal) Students who score 80% in English in Year 12 from any other state boards won’t be required to submit IELTS, if studied within 5 years of our course start date. Students who meet the above criteria, but Year 12 scores are between 6 and 10 years old, will also be required to submit an official letter from their University or College, stating that the medium of instruction (MOI) was in English, and the student graduated within 5 years of our course start date. Any student who is unable to meet the above criteria is required to take a SELT from the UKVI list within 2 years of our course start date.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be made on line.
C2C has a specific code which needs to be entered in the agent code box.
This code is: 5826CON
DECISION MAKING TIME
Generally around 7 days
These are done on a case by case basis. Students will be advised if they are required to do an interview
DEPOSITS & TUITION FEES
£3000 is the deposit
Students have the pay 50% of the remaining tuition fee before the start of their course. They may be able to pay the remainder in monthly instalments but this will need to be checked with the University
MBA Requires 3 years work experience
Please see document section for a "checklist" that the university sends to students to prepare for their visa.
Multi-Factor Authentication of student login
Like many online services, we use Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) to keep student data as secure as possible, when accessing the university portal, app, email, Office 365 etc. Students are prompted to set up MFA when their status changes from applicant to student (pre-enrolment) in our system.
This transfer from applicant (where an agent has been involved) to student has proven to be problematic in cases where the student themselves do not always have access to the authentication account used to initially register the students access to the Applicant Portal.
To avoid issues (essentially students being locked out of their own accounts) please share the following guidelines:
1. Students must set up MFA themselves using their own mobile phone. If you set this up on their behalf, they will not be able to login to University systems without access to your phone.
2. If getting a new SIM card on arrival in the UK, set up the Microsoft Authenticator app as the default method of authentication. Even with a new SIM card, the app will continue to work. Many students set up a text message as their default method which of course stops working when the phone number changes.
3. Set up more than one authentication method – to ensure they can login if they forget their phone or have no reception. You can change your default MFA method and add additional sign in methods such as email or security questions on the Microsoft ‘My SignIns’ page.
4. Watch our video https://youtu.be/92kpdj4Yx0k
- Commission(%): 20%
- Commission(Additional Information):
20% for UG and PG students
10% can be claimed for "Study Abroad" students coming for one semester or for International Summer School students
£1000 will be paid as a flat fee for direct applicants who then contact C2C to seek assistance with applying for a student visa.
VAT can be added on top of the commission invoice.
Commission is based on the gross fee before the deduction of any scholarship.