Nottingham Trent University
- Rank: 53/131 Sunday Times League Table. TEF Gold Ranking. 10th most applied uni in UK
- Address: Nottingham Trent University 50 Shakespeare Street Nottingham NG1 4FQ
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Shruti Jaggi. Regional Advisor Shradha Kini. Recruitment Advisor Mirza Mujic. Senior Regional Manager South Asia
- International Office Contact Email: Shruti.firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (not for applications)
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 8800204519 (Shruti)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: email@example.com
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +91 8800204519 (Shruti)
- Tuition Fee Range: £15,200 - £21,000
- NTU Excellence Scholarships - Up to 50% of your tuition fees
- International Scholarships - Up to £3,000
- Regional and Subject Scholarships - Up to 50% of your tuition fees
Please check the university's website for further scholarship information
- Additional Info:
CONTRACT COVERS WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT FROM ANY COUNTRY.
Large University with 32000 students of which 15% are international.
APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME FOR SEPT 22
As of 16 April 22 8 weeks for all PG courses in popular disciplines 4 weeks for all UG courses This is for Indian nationality applications but may apply to other international students.
APPLICATIONS FOR JANUARY 23
As of 15 July there is a chance that January 23 applications will not be considered until after the September intake. Advise all applicants that decisions may take a long time.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FROM INDIA
UG 65% best pf 4 subjects in Class 12. English the only language that can be included in the 4 subjects PG 55% - 60% or 6 yo 6.5 in CGPA (5% less for Kolkatta)
MBA requires 3 years work experience of which 6 months must have had some managerial component. Note that students who have a placement year will have a placement fee of £1,385. On average the salaries during placement years are £15,000 - £18,000.
IELTS 6.5. Exempt if they get 70% or above in national boards. They only accept some State boards - contract Shruti for more guidance. Further information can be found here https://www.ntu.ac.uk/international/your-application/entry-requirements/english-language-requirements
HOW TO APPLY
UG and PG applications can be made on line using the university's online application portal. Please read the Agent Portal Guide document which is attached if this is your first time uploading an application. You can find the agent portal here.
Please watch this video on how to write the best personal statement
There are no credibility interviews but they do have a dedicated visa team.
They advised a minimum of £1000 per month or £9207 for the 9 months term.
- Commission(%): 10% - 20%
- Commission(Additional Information):
1 - 9 students = 10%
10 - 19 students = 12.5%
20 - 39 students = 15%
40 - 49 students = 17.5%
>50 students = 20%
15% for students recruited to the Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes PEAP course.
£800 may be paid for direct applicants or students who change agents. An Agent Nomination Form must be completed and submitted by the student (see attached).
VAT may be added to commission invoices