Nottingham Trent University
- Rank: 53/131 Sunday Times League Table. TEF Gold Ranking. 10th most applied uni in UK
- Address: Nottingham Trent University 50 Shakespeare Street Nottingham NG1 4FQ
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Shruti Jaggi. Regional Advisor Shradha Kini. Recruitment Advisor Mirza Mujic. Senior Regional Manager South Asia
- International Office Contact Email: Shruti.firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (not for applications)
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 8800204519 (Shruti) +91 9167367435 (Shradha)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +91 8800204519 (Shruti)
- Tuition Fee Range: £15,200 - £21,000
- Scholarships: UG Open to all new international undergraduate students: International Scholarships £2,000 International Merit Scholarships £3,000 Undergraduate Bachelors Scholarships 50% of tuition fee in the first year, £2,000 for subsequent years Undergraduate Scholarships £2,000 for each year of study Regional scholarships: Nottingham Law School Undergraduate Scholarships Bangladesh 50% fee Undergraduate Scholarship Sri Lanka £4,000 per year of study PG Open to all new international postgraduate students: International Scholarships £2,000 International Merit Scholarships £3,000 Postgraduate Masters Scholarships 25% of tuition fee Postgraduate Masters Scholarships 50% of tuition fee Regional scholarships: Serbia Scholarships £4,000 Egypt Scholarships £4,000 Indonesia Scholarships £4,000 Jordan Scholarships £4,000 Pakistan Scholarships £4,000 Turkey Scholarships £4,000 Vietnam Scholarships £4,000 Myanmar Scholarships £4,000 LLM South Asia Scholarship 50% fee LLM Vietnam Scholarship 50% fee LLM Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship 50% fee British Council GREAT Scholarship - Final deadline: Wednesday 12 May 2021 (16:00 GMT): China GREAT Scholarship £10,000 India GREAT Scholarship £10,000 Malaysia GREAT Scholarship £10,000 Pakistan GREAT Scholarship £10,000 British Council GREAT Scholarship - Final deadline: Wednesday 30 June 2021 (16:00 GMT): Indonesia GREAT Scholarship £10,000 Thailand GREAT Scholarship £10,000
- Additional Info:
CONTRACT COVERS WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT FROM ANY COUNTRY.
Large University with 32000 students of which 15% are international.
APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME FOR SEPT 22 as of 16 April 22 8 weeks for all PG courses in popular disciplines 4 weeks for all UG courses This is for Indian nationality applications but may apply to other international students.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FROM INDIA
UG 65% best pf 4 subjects in Class 12. English the only language that can be included in the 4 subjects PG 55% - 60% or 6 yo 6.5 in CGPA (5% less for Kolkatta)
MBA requires 3 years work experience of which 6 months must have had some managerial component. Note that students who have a placement year will have a placement fee of £1,385. On average the salaries during placement years are £15,000 - £18,000.
IELTS 6.5. Exempt if they get 70% or above in national boards. They only accept some State boards - contract Shruti for more guidance. Further information can be found here https://www.ntu.ac.uk/international/your-application/entry-requirements/english-language-requirements
HOW TO APPLY
UG and PG applications can be made on line using the university's online application portal. Please read the Agent Portal Guide document which is attached if this is your first time uploading an application. You can find the agent portal here.
There are no credibility interviews but they do have a dedicated visa team.
They advised a minimum of £1000 per month or £9207 for the 9 months term.
- Commission(%): 10% - 20%
- Commission(Additional Information): 1 - 9 students = 10% 10 - 19 students = 12.5% 20 - 39 students = 15% 40 - 49 students = 17.5% >50 students = 20% 15% for students recruited to the Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes PEAP course. £500 may be paid for direct applicants or students who change agents. An Agent Nomination Form must be completed and submitted by the student (see attached). VAT may be added to commission invoices