Anglia Ruskin University
- Rank: 117/131 Sunday Times 2021. Top 350 in the World. TEF Silver Award. 5th in UK for employability.
- Address: Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1SQ
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Aditi Sharma has been appointed as a Recruitment Manager in India
- International Office Contact Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- International Office Contact Telephone:
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone:
- Tuition Fee Range: £13,900 - £16,700. MBA placement fee is £1250.
- Scholarships: September 22 Scholarship deadlines and term dates: £4,000 International Excellence scholarship – Deadline 3 June £1,000 Early Payment Discount – Deadline 1 July £2000 will be given automatically if the student has 60% of above. A further £2000 will be considered for students who have Distinction or Rank.
- Additional Info: APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR SEPT 22 ENTRY Please be aware of our September 2022 application and deposit deadlines: For all countries in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa*: Application deadline: 31 May Deposit deadline: 30 June CAS ready deadline: 29 July Orientation week 12 September Start of teaching 19 September For the rest of the world*: Application deadline: 29 July Deposit deadline: 12 August CAS ready deadline: 26 August HOW TO APPLY To submit both UG and PG applications please use their online Agent Portal which can be found here https://e-vision.anglia.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn The user name is: 1314LJ Password is: C2C2021$ Please refer to the uploaded Agent Portal Guide. Students who pay their full tuition fee by mid June will receive an early payment discount of £1000. Students who pay after this deadline will receive £400 discount. Decision making on courses takes around 4 days for the September intake and 8 days for the mid year intake. The University is very strict on personal statements. Students need to give full information in their personal statements. Credibility interviews are mandatory after receiving the deposit payment. The general MBA comes with a placement and requires 2 years or prior work experience. The university will require a letter of work reference with the application. The fresh graduate MBA does not require any work experience. The MBBS course is not open to international students. The MBA Health Care Management only starts in January. The Psychology Conversion course will get registration on completion. Their architecture course is not Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accredited. English requirements: For UG students they will need >60% in 10th and 12th and must have English as their medium of instruction. There will be a requirement for an "English Assessment" which will take 15 minutes. If they don't have the above marks then they will need IELTS 6.0 or above. For PG students it is >65% in 12th standard and then an English Assessment from the University. Otherwise it is an IELTS of 6.5% or above. DEPOSITS AND FIRST FEE PAYMENT Deposits are £4000. 60% of the tuition fee must be paid before the start of the course. COMMON REASONS FOR APPLICATION REJECTION Applicants who already have a postgraduate degree and applying to study a second postgraduate programme. Especially those who have a postgraduate degree from either Australia, Canada, Europe, USA or UK. Study gaps – 2 years for undergraduate and 5 for postgraduate. Unrelated work experience, for example, an applicant who has been working as a primary school teacher applying to study MSc International Business Previous visa refusals NIGERIAN APPLICANTS Nigerians with grades A-C in their NECO English paper will be exempt from an English test
- Commission(%): 15%
- Commission(Additional Information): CONTRACT IS FOR RECRUITMENT FROM INDIA ONLY NOTE THAT THE LONDON CAMPUS IS ONLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ALREADY LIVING IN THE UK SO IS NOT OPEN TO INDIAN STUDENTS. Commission is paid on the actual tuition fee paid so minus any scholarship. Commission will only be paid when the student has paid 60% of their tuition fee. No commission will be paid for students who withdraw from their course within 3 weeks of commencement. 15% commission will be paid for attending any pre-sessional or EFL course prior to the academic course. If a student transfers agent after making an application through one agent then the commission will be split equally. No commission will be split with a second agent if the CAS has already been issued. A flat fee of £400 will be paid for students who applied directly to the University and then approached an agent for assistance. This will only be paid if the student has not been issued their CAS. Invoices should be submitted by 30th November for the September intake and 31 March for the mid year intake. The University will try to pay invoices within 30 days. VAT can be added on top of the commission invoices.