Anglia Ruskin University
- Rank: 117/131 Sunday Times 2021. Top 350 in the World. TEF Silver Award. 5th in UK for employability.
- Address: Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1SQ
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Vijayavani Yalla (Vvani)
- International Office Contact Email: email@example.com
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 96679 46600
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +91 96679 46600
- Tuition Fee Range: £13,900 - £16,700. MBA placement fee is £1250.
- Scholarships: Up to £4000. £2000 will be given automatically if the student has 60% of above. A further £2000 will be considered for students who have Distinction or Rank under the "International Excellence Schol
- Additional Info: To submit both UG and PG applications please use their online Agent Portal which can be found here https://e-vision.anglia.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn The user name is: 1314LJ Password is: C2C2021$ Please refer to the uploaded Agent Portal Guide. Students who pay their full tuition fee by mid June will receive an early payment discount of £1000. Students who pay after this deadline will receive £400 discount. Decision making on courses takes around 4 days for the September intake and 8 days for the mid year intake. The University is very strict on personal statements. Students need to give full information in their personal statements. Credibility interviews are mandatory after receiving the deposit payment. The general MBA comes with a placement and requires 2 years or prior work experience. The university will require a letter of work reference with the application. The fresh graduate MBA does not require any work experience. The MBBS course is not open to international students. The MBA Health Care Management only starts in January. The Psychology Conversion course will get registration on completion. Their architecture course is not Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accredited. English requirements: For UG students they will need >60% in 10th and 12th and must have English as their medium of instruction. There will be a requirement for an "English Assessment" which will take 15 minutes. If they don't have the above marks then they will need IELTS 6.0 or above. For PG students it is >65% in 12th standard and then an English Assessment from the University. Otherwise it is an IELTS of 6.5% or above.
- Commission(%): 15%
- Commission(Additional Information): CONTRACT IS FOR RECRUITMENT FROM INDIA ONLY Commission is paid on the actual tuition fee paid so minus any scholarship. Commission will only be paid when the student has paid 60% of their tuition fee. No commission will be paid for students who withdraw from their course within 3 weeks of commencement. 15% commission will be paid for attending any pre-sessional or EFL course prior to the academic course. If a student transfers agent after making an application through one agent then the commission will be split equally. No commission will be split with a second agent if the CAS has already been issued. A flat fee of £400 will be paid for students who applied directly to the University and then approached an agent for assistance. This will only be paid if the student has not been issued their CAS. Invoices should be submitted by 30th November for the September intake and 31 March for the mid year intake. The University will try to pay invoices within 30 days. VAT can be added on top of the commission invoices.