University of Portsmouth
- Rank: 72/131 in Sunday Times 2021 league table
- Address: University of Portsmouth Winston Churchill Avenue Portsmouth PO1 2UP
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Bobby Mehta, Director of UoP Global Mark Ovens, International office UK Chanchaljeet Beasley, India Regional Adviser Dhanya Thomas Nauman Naik Harpreet
- International Office Contact Email: email@example.com
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 9560396002 (CJ) +91 11 42124172 (Delhi office)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +91 11 42124172 (Delhi office)
- Tuition Fee Range: £15,500 - £17,600
- Scholarships: Do consult the university's website for the range of scholarship available. Here is a summary of the £1600 automatic scholarship and the main merit scholarship worth £5000. For October 2021 entry onwards, students from India will be able to automatically receive the Vice Chancellor's Global Development Scholarship. This scholarship will take the form of a £1,600 fee reduction that will apply to your first year of study. For October 2021 entry onwards eligible applicants will be considered for the Chancellors Global Academic Merit Scholarship. This scholarship will take the form of a £5,000 fee reduction that will apply to your first year of study. This scholarship is merit based, applicants will need to have applied and accepted their offer by 1 June 2021 for October 2021 entry and 1 December 2021 for February 2022 entry. To be considered, applicants will also need to complete this form as part of their application before the 1st June 2021 (for October 2021 entry). Applications will then be considered by the University's scholarship panel and the successful candidates will be contacted to confirm their status. If you are from one of the countries below, you will be eligible for this award: Bangladesh Egypt Ghana India Indonesia Kenya Malaysia Mauritius Morocco Myanmar Nigeria Pakistan Tanzania The Caribbean (including Dominican Republic) Vietnam Zimbabwe Terms and Conditions for The Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship -If you're studying an undergraduate course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on campus, course with annual fees of £15,500 or above for October 2021 and February entry. -If you're studying on a postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on campus, course with annual fees of £15,500 or above for October 2021 and February 2022 entry. -The scholarship is not available for students who have previously studied other courses at the University of Portsmouth, who will instead be allocated the alumni discount, provided they have successfully completed an eligible qualification. -The scholarship is not available for ICP (International College Portsmouth) students. -The scholarship will take the form of a £5,000 fee reduction, effective at the time of registration and will only apply to your first year of study. -The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship, discount or fee offer. -The discounted fee will be stated on your Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS). This is the final document you receive when you have an unconditional offer to study at the University of Portsmouth and have paid your deposit. -Only applicants who have been assessed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes can access this scholarship.
- Additional Info: CONTRACT DOES NOT SPECIFY ANY PARTICULAR COUNTRY. ASSUME INDIA ONLY. Entry requirements are generally a 2nd class degree and above. Students will be exempt from IELTS if they have 12th standard English at 75% or above. Applications for both UG and PG can be made online. We must select "C2C" in the drop down menu for agents. Please list your own C2C email address for correspondence. The university has an "Agent and Partner View" portal which can be found by copying the link below. This gives a summary update of all applications and decisions made by the university. https://student-system.port.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn The log in is: email@example.com Password is: C2C2021$ At the time of writing this update I was having a problem logging in to this portal but it may be under maintenance. Let me know if you have problem logging in using the above username and password. Deposits are £3500 Internships are guaranteed for all students if they are offered as part of the course. If an external internship cannot be sourced then an internal university internship/project will be sourced. Students who do not have an IELTS test can do Duolingo test. If we contact the University they will give us a coupon that the student can use for this test so that there is no charge.
- Commission(%): 15%
- Commission(Additional Information): 15% for UG and PG students minus any scholarships or discounts 15% for English language courses. If any UG students stay on to do a PG course and we can prove we were involved with encouraging the students to stay on a 10% commission will be paid for the PG course. Commission invoices are to be sent to Paul Langford firstname.lastname@example.org. VAT cannot be added on top of commission and has to be absorbed within.