University of Dundee
- Rank: 24/131 in the Sunday Times League Table. TEF Gold for teaching. 11th for Student satisfaction
- Address: University of Dundee Nethergate, Dundee DD1 4HN
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Nick Andrews (Regional Manager) Dundee University Libby Findlay (Admissions) Riddhika Shah (Sannam?) Nikita Matthai (Recruitment Advisor)
- International Office Contact Email: NAndrews001@dundee.ac.uk email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org NMatthai001@dundee.ac.uk
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 99879 00660 (Riddhika & Nikita)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: email@example.com
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: 01382 383 838 (switchboard)
- Tuition Fee Range: £18,950 - £22,950
- Scholarships: Automatic £5000 discount on tuition fees for the September 21 and January 22 intakes with the exception of UG medicine and dentistry. There are GREAT scholarships worth £5000. See website for details. There are 10 x £500 Islamic Finance Scholarships for the PG Islamic Finance course.
- Additional Info:
CONTRACT IS GLOBAL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THAILAND.
Number 1 in the UK for Biomedical Engineering and Life Sciences There are 8 week internships for PG courses in the Business School.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UG:
60% overall but 75% will get students into Year 2 of some courses PG: 55% minimum from Central (Tier 1 ) universities. 60% for all other universities. Decisions generally take 3 - 5 working days except for UG medicine and dentistry. There are NO credibility interviews
HOW TO APPLY
Both UG and PG can apply online with the exception of UG medicine and dentistry which must go through UCAS. There is a relevant section in the online form to enter Agent Details. Please add your own C2C email address so you get copies of all correspondence. The university intends to launch an agent portal in due course.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Commission(%): 15% - 18%
- Commission(Additional Information): 1 - 4 students = 15% commission 5 - 9 students = 16% commission >10 students = 18% commission The higher commission tier applies to all students. When assigning commission to each student please use 15%. UK office will advise if we go to the next tiered level. £3500 will be paid as a flat fee for UG medicine and dentistry. VAT can be added on top of commission invoices. University has advised that 10% commission can be earned on distance learning courses. A separate contract is required. Direct applicants who approach C2C Counsellors for visa guidance will be paid a flat fee of £450. A C2C Agent nomination form must be completed by the student. Invoices for commission should be sent no later than 31 March for September courses and 31 July for January courses. Agent Code for invoices is A15105 Commission invoices to be sent on the University's excel template to Grant and copied to Pat Thaw firstname.lastname@example.org