University of Dundee
- Rank: 24/131 in the Sunday Times League Table. TEF Gold for teaching. 11th for Student satisfaction
- Address: University of Dundee Nethergate, Dundee DD1 4HN
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Grant Smith Senior International Officer for South Asia Libby Findlay (Admissions) Riddhika Shah (Sannam?) Nikita Matthai (Recruitment Advisor)
- International Office Contact Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org NMatthai001@dundee.ac.uk
- International Office Contact Telephone: +44 78947 08280 (Grant) +91 99879 00660 (Riddhika & Nikita)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: email@example.com
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: 01382 383 838 (switchboard)
- Tuition Fee Range: £18,950 - £22,950
- Scholarships: Automatic £5000 discount on tuition fees for the September 21 and January 22 intakes with the exception of UG medicine and dentistry. There are GREAT scholarships worth £5000. See website for details. There are 10 x £500 Islamic Finance Scholarships for the PG Islamic Finance course.
- Additional Info: CONTRACT DOES NOT SPECIFY TERRITORY. CONTACT LUKE IF YOU HAVE APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT FROM INDIA. Number 1 in the UK for Biomedical Engineering and Life Sciences There are 8 week internships for PG courses in the Business School. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UG: 60% overall but 75% will get students into Year 2 of some courses PG: 55% minimum from Central (Tier 1 ) universities. 60% for all other universities. Decisions generally take 3 - 5 working days except for UG medicine and dentistry. There are NO credibility interviews HOW TO APPLY Both UG and PG can apply online with the exception of UG medicine and dentistry which must go through UCAS. There is a relevant section in the online form to enter Agent Details. Please add your own C2C email address so you get copies of all correspondence. The university intends to launch an agent portal in due course. ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: copied from an email received 21 June 21 This is an update with regards to English language proficiency condition to be fulfilled at the University of Dundee for September 2021 entry. Although the situation in India seems to be getting better, we have received feedback from our partners in India, that students are still finding it difficult to sit or take IELTS or TOEFL to fulfill their conditions. We have considered this request and are pleased to let you know that we will now be able to give waivers based on Class 12 English grades provided supporting documents are submitted as required. Please do see below the criteria that students need to meet to avail the same and the process to apply. We will be able to accept CBSE/ISCE Standard XII English at scores of 70%/80% and above depending on the course We will be able to accept Standard XII English from Maharashtra, West Bengal, Karnataka, Assam, Goa & Tamil Nadu at 70%/80% or above depending on the course when submitted alongside an MOI in English from a bachelor's degree completed in previous 2 years We will be able to accept Standard XII from Kerala, Andhra, Rajasthan & Telangana at 80%/90% or above depending on the course when submitted alongside an MOI in English from a Bachelor's degree completed in previous 2 years. We may also schedule a casual call with the student to understand more about the documents submitted (this is not a formal credibility interview practice) Process to apply: If students want a waiver based on CBSE grades and if they do meet the above criteria, upload the marksheet directly onto the Evision portal under English Language for consideration. If it is through State board grades, please send both - State board marksheet as well as MOI as mentioned above to firstname.lastname@example.org along with student details. Once these documents are assessed and checked, we will then notify the admissions team to waive of the English language requirement. We hope this will provide the flexibility needed to ensure good conversion and numbers for September 2021 intake. We have not confirmed this flexibility for January 2022 and our preference still remains for applicants to undertake a SELT included on our website if it is possible to do so https://www.dundee.ac.uk/guides/english-language-requirements -----------------
- Commission(%): 15% - 18%
- Commission(Additional Information): 1 - 4 students = 15% commission 5 - 9 students = 16% commission >10 students = 18% commission The higher commission tier applies to all students. When assigning commission to each student please use 15%. UK office will advise if we go to the next tiered level. £3500 will be paid as a flat fee for UG medicine and dentistry. VAT can be added on top of commission invoices. University has advised that 10% commission can be earned on distance learning courses. A separate contract is required. Direct applicants who approach C2C Counsellors for visa guidance will be paid a flat fee of £450. A C2C Agent nomination form must be completed by the student. Invoices for commission should be sent no later than 31 March for September courses and 31 July for January courses.