Glasgow Caledonian University
- Rank: 75/131 in Sunday Times 2021 League table
- Address: Glasgow Caledonian University Cowcaddens Road Glasgow G4 0BA
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Victoria Wilson (Head of Marketing & Recruitment) Claire Nicoll (Recruitment and Marketing Manager) Aaisha Shaikh (Senior Recruitment Adviser) Mumbai based
- International Office Contact Email: Aaisha.Shaikh@gcu.ac.uk Claire.Nicoll@gcu.ac.uk
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 73045 75488
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: email@example.com
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +91 73045 75488
- Tuition Fee Range: £12,500 - £18,000
- Scholarships: MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS There are lots of merit scholarships available eg PG Ambassador scholarship so please refer to the University website. SALTIRE SCHOLARSHIPS Remember students going to study at a Scottish university are eligible to apply for a Saltire Scholarship. There are 50 of these scholarships and they are worth £8000. Deadline is 28 May 2021. Copy this link for more info https://www.scotland.org/study/saltire-scholarships/eligibility-rules AUTOMATIC SCHOLARSHIPS International students who study a full-time UG course with Glasgow Caledonian University are eligible for up to £3,600 off their course tuition fees. £1600 in the first year, £1000 in the second year and another £1000 in the third year. Postgraduate Taught students receive £2,000 towards their first annual fees and £1,000 for each subsequent year of their degree. Up to £3,000 over 2 years. Postgraduate Research students receive £2000 towards their first annual fees and £1,000 for each subsequent year of their degree. Up to £4,000 over 3 years. Fast track courses will be subject to half of the standard ‘New to GCU’ scholarship Who can apply? -The fee discounts are applicable to self-funded postgraduate international students only. -You will automatically receive the fee discount when you are offered a place on your chosen course, and at the time of invoicing for each subsequent year of your degree if you meet the criteria above. EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT This scholarship (discount) entitles fee paying students to a discount of 5% if fees are over £5,000 and the fees are paid in full prior to the first teaching date of the programme. CONDITIONS OF EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT On the first year of entry for International fee paying students, a minimum deposit must be received by 1 August (for September 2020 intake) 1 December (for January intake) or 1 March (for May intake). Deposits are accepted from applicants holding both conditional and unconditional offers. Deposits cannot be refunded to students who did not meet the entry criteria or were unsuccessful in obtaining a visa. Please see fees and refund policy. Remaining tuition fees are paid in full before the first day of teaching. The early payment discount is available for each subsequent year providing tuition fees are paid in full before the first day of teaching each year. Discounts are subtracted from the cost of tuition after any scholarship has been applied. 17 June 21 advised that there are 35 UG scholarships for the business school worth £5000 per year for the Sept 21 intake
- Additional Info:
OUR CONTRACT COVERS "GLOBAL TERRITORY".
HOW TO APPLY
Apply on line and select C2C from the drop down menu of agents.
APPLICATION DATE DEADLINES Application deadlines for the September 2022 and January 2023 academic period as follows: SEPTEMBER 2022 September 2022 Application Submission Closing Date Monday 4th July 2022 September 2022 Additional Documentation Submission Deadline Monday 18th July 2022 September 2022 Deposit deadline 1st August 2022 JANUARY 2023 January 2023 Application Submission Closing Date Thursday 3rd November 2022 January 2023 Additional Documentation Submission Deadline Thursday 17th November 2022 January 2023 Deposit deadline 1 December 2022
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UG entry requirement is 60% or above in 12th standard. Near misses eg 55% and above may be considered. PG entry 4yr bachelor degree at 50% or above, 3 year bachelor degree at 60% or above
ENGLISH REQUIREMENTS IELTS must be 6.0 or above. If students have 70% or more in 12th standard English they will be exempt. They will also accept IELTS indicator, TOEFL iBT Home Edition, Password and Duolingo. 2 YEARS PG COURSES A lot of PGT courses in the Business School can be done over 2 years with internships.
INSTALMENTS Tuition fees can be paid over 8 instalments https://www.gcu.ac.uk/student/finance/ MBA PROGRAMMES The MBA in luxury brand management (£17,300) does require 2 years work experience. The Global MBA (£14,500) does not require any work experience. Living costs advised are £1023 per month. There is a London campus which has courses offered from the British School of Fashion and the British School of Leadership and Management. It currently only has 300 students.
MEDIA BANK The University has a range of vides and promotional flyers that agents can access to help with promotion. You can find them at the following link https://mediabank.gcu.ac.uk/assetbank-gcu/action/viewDefaultHome?browseType=folders
- Commission(%): 15 % - 20%
- Commission(Additional Information): 1 - 5 students = 15% 6 - 10 students = 18% >11 students = 20% Note that the higher level commission only applies from the 6th or 11th student onwards and is for the academic year i.e. we have 2 intakes to reach the higher commission levels. When you are applying the commission rate please use 15% unless you know you have 6 or more students going through yourself. Any bonus commission will be shared equally amongst the counsellors who have referred students to GCU. The UK office will advise you accordingly after each intake.