- Rank: 82/131 in Sunday Times League Table 2021.
- Address: City University Northampton Square London EC1V 0HB
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Lizzie Rankin, International Officer Priyanka Ghuge, Country Representative India
- International Office Contact Email: Elizabeth.Rankin@city.ac.uk Priyanka.Ghuge@city.ac.uk
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 86559 29895, +44 (0)20 7040 8410
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: Elizabeth.Rankin@city.ac.uk
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +44 (0)20 7040 8410
- Tuition Fee Range: £14,570 - £18,000
There are a lot of different scholarships.
Below are a few but students should look at the University's website for further information.
The Presidents Scholarship is a UG scholarship of up to £9000 for the first year only. These are merit scholarships and there is a deadline in May. There are 30 of these scholarships.
There are £2000 Engineering and Computing PG scholarships which are merit based. Absolute deadline is 1st July to be considered. These are merit scholarships
Engineering scholarships PG https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/finance/funding/engineering-scholarship-international
Computing scholarships PG https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/finance/funding/computing-scholarship-international
GLOBAL STEM LEADERSHIP MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS
Our Global STEM Leadership Masters Scholarship is open to students applying for any of our MSc courses. This scholarship could cover up to 75% of your fees. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is the 31st of May 2023.
You can find further information and apply here: https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/finance/funding/global-stem-leadership-masters-scholarship
Please note that, if you have not already, you must make an application for an MSc course before making an application for this scholarship.
All applicants who apply before the 31st of March will be automatically considered for scholarships worth £2000. These will be awarded by programme directors to the most outstanding applicants for our courses and you do not need to make a separate application. If you have already applied and haven’t heard back at this time, you have been unsuccessful in receiving this scholarship but can still apply for the other one listed above.
You can also search for other external and internal funding opportunities using our search tool here: https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/finance/funding
Contact Priyanka Ghuge if you have any queries
- Additional Info:
CONTRACT IS FOR INDIA ONLY
INTRO TRAINING FOR C2C COUNSELLORS FROM PRIYANKA GHUGE FEB 23
CONTACT LIST FOR ENQUIRIES
Please find the below email address to communicate with the university admission departments in regards to scholarships, offer letter, rejection etc. Please cc your email to Priyanka.Ghuge@city.ac.uk
- School of Science and Technology: SST-PGAdmissions@city.ac.uk
- School of Policy and Global Affairs: email@example.com
- School of Communication and Creativity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bayes Business School: email@example.com
- City Law School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Health and Psychological Sciences: email@example.com
- School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Arts and Social Sciences: email@example.com
- The Business School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Law School: Jahara.Kamaly@city.ac.uk
- School of Health Sciences: email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY - UNDERGRADUATE
UG applicants must apply through UCAS. Central boards from India are accepted but only Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal State boards are accepted.
Refer to the zoom intro recording below for details of % required from Indian students.
HOW TO APPLY - POSTGRADUATE
PG applications are to be submitted online through their website.
You can list a second PG course if the student has one in case they get rejected from their first or their first is full.
Courses are generally filled by April for the September intake.
After we have submitted an application to the University we MUST complete their online agent webform within 4 - 6 weeks.
On this form we need to enter the following unique code to C2C UKCTUC
Here is a link to the City Agent Referral Application form City University Agent Referral Application form
It is important that you add the 9 digit student id number. This is NOT the application number which is 7 digits. The student id number will be received by email once you have submitted an application.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
No English waiver is possible. All students MUST have a form English language test. The ONLY test that is accepted for every course is IELTS. If students have another test such as TOEFL it may not be accepted - you will need to refer to the course entry requirements.
TWO AGENTS/AGENT CHANGE
Agent change will NOT be accepted. Contact Priyanka if you have a direct applicant who wants to use C2C and on a case by case basis permission to assist may be given.
There are no credibility interviews at City. A deposit will be required before the CAS is issued. Some courses may require an interview before a decision is taken.
- Commission(%): 10 - 20%
- Commission(Additional Information):
CONTRACT IS FOR RECRUITMENT FROM INDIA ONLY
Commission for 2022 and 2023 academic years will be the following
5 or less enrolled students = 10%
6 – 30 enrolled students = 15%
31 – 60 enrolled students = 17%
Over 60 enrolled students = 20%
PG BUSINESS COURSES AT BAYES BUSINESS SCHOOL
Only 10% commission will be paid for PG business courses and they will not count towards the tiered targets above
No commission will be paid for online courses or courses in Dubai