- Rank: 82/131 in Sunday Times League Table 2021.
- Address: City University Northampton Square London EC1V 0HB
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Lizzie Rankin, International Officer
- International Office Contact Email: Elizabeth.Rankin@city.ac.uk
- International Office Contact Telephone: +44 (0)20 7040 8410
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: Elizabeth.Ranking@city.ac.uk
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +44 (0)20 7040 8410
- Tuition Fee Range: £14,570 - £18,000
- Scholarships: There are a lot of different scholarships. Below are a few but students should look at the University's website for further information. The Presidents Scholarship is a UG scholarship of up to £9000 for the first year only. These are merit scholarships and there is a deadline in May. There are 30 of these scholarships. There are £2000 Engineering and Computing PG scholarships which are merit based. Absolute deadline is 1st July to be considered. These are merit scholarships Engineering scholarships PG https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/finance/funding/engineering-scholarship-international Computing scholarships PG https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/finance/funding/computing-scholarship-international
- Additional Info: UG applicants must apply through UCAS PG applications are to be submitted online through their website. After we have submitted an application to the University we MUST complete their online webform within 4 - 6 weeks. On this form we need to enter the following unique code to C2C UKCTUC Here is a link to the City Agent Referral Application form https://cityunilondon.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eCIbM09aYAOh5U9 TWO AGENTS City contracts says the commission will be paid to the "representative that logged the application referral first." If you have a student who wants to use C2C after using another agent please discuss with Luke. He will then approach the university to discuss. The student should complete and sign the C2C agent nomination form plus give details about why they are unhappy with their current agent. No promise a commission will be earned but we will try.
- Commission(%): 10 - 20%
- Commission(Additional Information): CONTRACT IS FOR RECRUITMENT FROM INDIA ONLY Commission is 10% for courses. No commission will be paid for PG courses in the Business School For September 21 entry the School of Engineering & Computing have advised there will be enhanced commission. This will be 15% for the first 3 students and 20% for the 4th student onwards. MESSAGE FROM CITY UNIVERSITY DATED 10 JUNE 2021 The increased commission for the School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering (SMCSE) is for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. For PG: City will apply a 20% commission fee for numbers above 2019 recruitment (used as a basis for the next 3 years) For new agents: when they recruit up to 3 students, we will apply a 15% commission fee; from 4 students and above, we will apply a 20% commission fee (used as a basis for the next 3 years) For UG: We will apply a 20% commission fee for numbers above 2019 recruitment. For UG students this scheme is currently for 2021 intake only. For new agents: when they recruit up to 3 students, we will apply a 15% commission fee; from 4 students and above, we will apply a 20% commission fee. Please note that for 2021 this is the combined number of total UG and PG students. End of message from City 10/6/21 ----------------------