De Montfort University
- Rank: 74/131 in Sunday Times 2021 League table. TEF Gold Award. Top 20 for Grad Employment.
- Address: De Montfort University The Gateway Leciester LE1 9BH
- Country: United Kingdom
- International Office Contact name: Archana Ravindran Kutty (Area Manager) Jake Patidar (Regional Manager South Asia - UK based) Annapushpam (Admissions Officer)
- International Office Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Office Contact Telephone: +91 97698 95604 (Archana)
- Accommodation Office Contact Email: email@example.com
- Accommodation Office Contact Phone: +91 97698 95604 (Archana)
- Tuition Fee Range: £14,250 - £15,100. MBA = £16,500 MSc Cyber Security £17,780
- Scholarships: DMU is offering scholarships to students for Sept 22 intake on a first come first basis. The details of the scholarship are - £1500 will be given to the first 100 students all over India who make the £4000 deposit £500 will be given to all students who make the deposit before 31st July 2021 . To avail of the 1500 GBP scholarship which is on first come first basis, so all agents are advised to try and get their deposits at the earliest so that the students are in the first 100 students making the deposit. Scholarship link attached below- https://www.dmu.ac.uk/International/en/Fees-and-scholarships/International-Scholarships.aspx If you require any further information, feel free to contact Annapushpam at firstname.lastname@example.org DMU International Scholarship Award is only applicable for the first year of study at the university, upon receipt of a £4,000 tuition fee deposit. It is for UG and PG students. There is no closing date for applications; once numbers have been exhausted, no more discounts will be allocated. There are four £2,500 scholarships available for international students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission for our full-time Global MBA programme. To apply students should send a 1000 word statement including full contact details to email@example.com. Please entitle the email ‘Global MBA International Scholarship’. The statement should cover the following areas: -Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship. -How will an MBA at DMU help your development both personally and from a -career perspective? -How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies. -How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future.
- Additional Info: Our contract is GLOBAL but not Gujarat in India. Target for the academic year 2022/23 is 5 students. No applications are to be submitted from students based in Gujarat. Students enquiring from Gujarat should be advised to contact Study Wise International. The Global MBA is for freshers, no work experience required. A lot of PG Technology and Engineering courses come with an optional paid placement of 12 months. This is not mentioned in the CAS letter. There is a placement fee of £750. For UG students there should not be a gap of more than 2 years after 12th For PG students there should not be a gap of more than 5 years after degree. All students will have a credibility interview. Before having a credibility interview students must pay the £4000 deposit, then they have the credibility interview. After clearing the interview they must pay 50% of the remainder of the fee at enrolment. There is no fee discount for full prepayment. HOW TO APPLY (APPLICATIONS FROM SOUTH ASIA) Please see attached the DMU application form that needs to be completed. Please try and have 2 separate PDF’s, 1 for the application form and 1 for the documents. Mails over 2GB don’t come through their systems so please try either compress the files, PDF or use low-resolution images. Please email the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com 72 HOURS FOR DECISIONS For courses other than in the Faculty of Art & Designs you can expect to receive a decision within 72 hours. However the application must be complete with all the necessary information for a decision to be made. Note that this 72 hours is just for applications received from South Asia as the decisions will be made by the DMU India team. HOW TO APPLY (REST OF THE WORLD) All other applications have to be sent to the University in the UK for decision making so will take longer. COURSES Please see the link below for all Sept 2022 Courses. https://www.dmu.ac.uk/International/en/Courses/Courses.aspx ENGLISH WAIVER Standard English language waiver of Standard 12 at 65% across all boards except Punjab, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh regions. We no longer accept MOI as an English waiver. Punjab, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh must take UKVI IELTS only including Uttarakhand on a case-to-case basis. DMU Academic Test of English (DATE)- DMU runs 20 DATE slots per week for all international students with conditional offers. For more details, please visit the below link. Please send in a request to book the slots to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the conditional offer of the student and the next available date shall be communicated accordingly https://www.dmu.ac.uk/international/en/english-language-learning/date.asp Kindly Note: DATE is not applicable for Punjab, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh. ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS Bachelors Course - Minimum 65% average in best 4 subjects. - 2 years education gap (case to case basis) Masters Course - Minimum 55% over in bachelor's degree - Acceptable 5 years education gap. More than 5 years gap will be assessed through stringent credibility interviews. FEE PAYMENT Deposit required to secure CAS after successful completion of Credibility Interview would be £4000 and 50% before registration FOR THE APPLICATION FORM • A duly filled digital application form (no hand completed forms). • All the fields even the ones with criminal convictions and other minor details need to be marked. • No signature is needed on the form, only the name of the student and the date suffice. • Name and details as per passport. • Agent details need to be put in on the form with the correct email id and contact details. • The course name should be the same mentioned as per the DMU website • Please mention the email id and mobile number of the student so in case of queries we can get in touch with them. EMAILING DMU ABOUT AN APPLICATION Please make sure that the "subject" mentions the NAME / DOB / COURSE of the student. • E.g., MANISH RASHMIKANT VORA / 01-01-1999 / MBA (GLOBAL) Every Mail should have the following details of the student • NAME – • DOB – • COURSE – • INTAKE – • LAST COURSE COMPLETED – • PENDING DOCUMENTS – We will accept applications and process the same only with all the below mentioned documents. The only pending documents that we can wait for are letters of recommendation, final mark sheets, IELTS / PTE results and degree. 1. Duly completed Application form (digitally filled only) 2. 10th / 12th Marksheets (A levels-O levels) with Online Academic Verification Copy/Link 3. Relevant Marksheets with Online Academic Verification Copy/Link 4. Provisional / Final degree 5. Passport copy 1st and last page 6. Statement of Purpose 7. 2 x letters of recommendation. (not Sept 21 entry) 8. IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (If applicable) 9. For Design Courses, a Digital/PDF Portfolio is mandatory. We cannot process the application without the Portfolio. OFFER CHASER Please send any pending offers in a list with full details every Tuesday before 4.00 PM IST to email@example.com,
- Commission(%): 12.5% - 20%
- Commission(Additional Information): 1 - 9 students = 12.5% 10 - 14 students = 15% for all students 15 - 19 students = 17.5% for all students > 20 students = 20% for all students Please use 12.5% commission when entering your student. UK office will advise if we have crossed to a higher commission tier. VAT cannot be added to the commission amount and must be deducted from total. Commission becomes payable by DMU when the student has paid 50% of the first year's tuition fee eith in full or via the University's phased payments. C2C has to provide an invoice to the University within 60 days of the end of the University's student enrolment period. Payment will be made no later than the end of the period of 30 days from the date on which the relevant invoice is regarded by the University as valid and undisputed.